Aims and Objectives
Tekh Decoded is a online magazine focused on computing, electronics and mechanical gadgets. We aim to cover important news and happenings and unusual stuff in the world of technology. Our aim is to create the best in-class e-magazine for gadgets and technology for everyone including people who are not-so-savvy with tech. Apart from news, we also cover how-tos/tutorials, buying guides and product reviews in a manner that even the average Joe is able to follow.
We keep a vision and will to grow Tekh Decoded into a huge blog and set a new bar in quality of articles.
Tekh Decoded was founded in 2015 as a part of InMyPlanet news network. Tekh Decoded saw a significant growth over the years. In December 2018, Tekh Decoded was acquired by Techno FAQ Digital Media, the team behind the highly successful science, engineering, business and education blog, Techno FAQ. Currently, Techno FAQ Digital Media fully owns Tekh Decoded and oversees its daily operations.
- Sunit Kumar Nandi (Leading Officer)
- Bibhuranjan Nath (Editorial Officer)
- Júlio Ventura (Operations and Outreach Officer)
- Pranav Suri (Administrator and Workflow Manager)
- Judhajeet Das (former CEO and co-founder)
- Animesh Das (former administrator and co-founder)