We are back again with another App review and this time, we have discovered an app which has pretty much helped us to manage all our subscriptions easily and hassle-free. Well, its the Truebill Android App!
Well, As you all can see from the name itself, theTruebill is associated with bills only. Through it, you can check unwanted subscriptions and can cancel them to save some money. How is it useful to you? Here are some key features/points which can devine the work of the app easily-
- Keep a track of all of yours bills at one place only. Through it, users can keep a track of their monthly subscriptions and can find out where their money is going. Users can also track past payments too.
- Easy cancellation of unwanted services can be done using this service. Also the team doesn’t charge a single penny for this.
- App also notifies its users when any change in bills amounts take place. So that users can easily track their money.
What Makes Truebill Different from Others?
Here are few points which we would like to discuss with our users about the this service, have a look.
- Unlike other apps of the same type, it is a free service. It is absolutely free to use, and the company does not charge any hidden charge, in fact, they never asked their users about the credit card.
- 2. Highly secure as it uses all the info are secured with security protocols recommended by the IETF with 256-bit SSL encryption (like the Geo Turst Inc certificate or green padlock that you can see while you visit their official website).
- It tracks all bills of its users very accurately and it also suggests some new ways to save money. It tells its users where they are getting over-billed and also suggest some tips to lower down their bill
We did love our experience with the app. Its clean, its fluid and all of that cool features is under one roof. I have been using many of Subscription management apps but nothing was so cool as this specific app. Cheers! 😀