So, we don’t really cover alot of deals on TD but we couldn’t ignore this one. So a brand named Browserling has released Free Developer/Programmer tools which are damn impressive! Now who doesnt wants such a deal for FREE OF COST? 😀
So, Browserling: A live, interactive, cloud-based cross-browser testing company that has launched FREE PROGRAMING TOOLS. What’s interesting is, Browserling’s programmer tools is the world’s largest collection of free developer utilities. These tools are not only useful for programmers but also web developers, web designers, sysadmins and devops. Damn!
Browserling has over 100 such tools to help the Developers and Programmers out there. But, Some of the awesome tools they have bought to our notice are:-
- URL Encode – encode special URL chars to %XX percent sign encoding.
- URL Decode – decode %XX percent sign chars back to normal chars.
- HTML Encode – encode special HTML characters to HTML entities.
- HTML Decode – decode HTML entities to normal characters.
- JSON Prettify – Pretty print JSON data (add spaces, newlines and indentation).
- JSON Minify – Compress JSON data (remove all spaces, tabs, newlines and indentation).
- CSS Prettify – Prettify CSS stylesheets.
- CSS Minify – Compress CSS stylesheets.
- XML Prettify – Pretty print XML data structures.
- XML Minify – Compress XML data structures.
- Convert JSON to XML – Convert JSON data structures to XML data structures.
- Convert XML to JSON – Convert XML to JSON.
- Convert UNIX time to UTC time – Convert UNIX Epoch time to UTC time. (Useful if you store timestamps as UNIX time in database.)
- Convert UTC time to UNIX time – Convert UTC time to UNIX Epoch.
- Convert IP to Decimal – Convert IPs to integer decimals. (Useful if you store IPs as integers in database.)
- Convert Decimal to IP – Convert integers back to proper IP addresses.
Next few tools that I’m adding are HTML minifier, HTML beautifier, and Base64 encoder and Base64 decoder.
- Base64 Encode – Convert ascii/unicode/utf8/utf16/utf32 strings to base64 strings.
- Base64 Decode – Convert base64 strings back to original strings.
Also, Browserling is soon coming with more incredible tools. As per their statement to us, They are bringing:
- Uuencode Text
- Uudecode Text
- Generate random IPv6 addresses
- Convert TSV to XML
- Convert XML to TSV
- Convert Jade to HTML
- Convert HTML to Jade
- Base64 Encode a File (not just a string)
- Image resize
- Image crop
- XOR encrypt data
- Convert BMP to GIF
- Convert JPG to GIF
- Convert PNG to GIF
- IDN Encode Domain
- IDN Decode Domain